If you have just downloaded Remote Kitten and wish to set it up on your PC head over to the Download Page. You can also find some detailed set up instructions by clicking here.
Remote Kitten is an App for the Apple iPhone and iPod touch. It connects to a Windows Media Center PC over the network and supports all the features of a standard Windows Media Center remote control.
If you have iTunes installed you can download an ad-supported version of remote kitten to your phone by clicking here: iTunes Download. You can download the full version of Remote Kitten by clicking here: iTunes Download. You can also find the App by searching for Remote Kitten in the App store.
Once the application is on your phone head over to the download page to install the Windows service on your PC.
- Vista Media Center support (VMC).
- Full Windows 7 MCE support.
- Simple elegant interface with a very fast response time.
- Channel / Volume buttons.
- Full screen number pad.
- Full media playback controls.
- Swipe pad interface for navigating menus. Tap the screen for OK.
- Quick Launch buttons for various media center features.